Navigation: Home > Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations
- Guests are expected to be respectful of the land, interests and personnel of Red Bluff Plantation.
- Guests are expected to be courteous and behave like ladies and gentlemen, profanity and boisterous behavior are unacceptable.
- All hunters will be required to attend a pre-hunt safety presentation prior to every hunt.
- The hunt guide will control each hunt with safety being the primary concern.
- Release Agreements and any other forms must be acknowledged and executed by all individuals prior to engaging in any activity on Red Bluff Plantation.
- All hunts will abide by the terms set in the Release Agreement.
- All federal and state laws must be followed including licensing, game seasons, and personal conduct.
- Orange safety clothing and protective eyewear are required on quail hunts.
- Red Bluff Hunting reserves the right to suspend and/or reschedule all hunts due to safety issues or inclement weather at their sole discretion.
- Tips should be paid to the primary guide on your hunt and separately to the culinary staff.
- Automatic and pump action shotguns are not allowed for quail hunts. Over and under and side by side shotguns in 20 gauge or smaller. (rental guns are available)
- The Good Lord does not like litter, proper disposal of shell casings and trash is appreciated.
- Hunters who wish to bring their own dog must provide Red Bluff Plantation with written proof of vaccinations for each dog 10 days prior to the date of the hunt. All vaccinations must be up to date and must include the Bordetella Vaccine for kennel cough.